Revolving Loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revolving Loan

We sold a property for the amount of $400,000. In our closing statement, we have proceeds $250,000. The title company uses our revolving loan in the amount of $100,000. Title, Escrow and other charge are $50,000.

Revolving loan has not been booked before. How can I book the revolving loan?

Sorry I have to post here because I really can't find another webside to discuss.

Revolving loan?....

.... please give more info. Is this a builder? Etc.............
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

We are non-profit real estate developer.

Comment

Boy.......,

..... you got me on that one. Never heard of a "Non-profit RE Builder". I'm afraid to answer any question!!!???
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Habitat for Humanity International is a non-profit real estate builder. They build houses for poor people around the globe.

Comment

Cool......,

......... still not within my scope of operation.

Comment

do we have to book revolving loan as a liability?

Comment

All...............

...... money owed should be booked for the amount the organization owes at any particular time. If it is a line of credit, do not book the credit available, only the amount owed.

Comment

Working...
                X