Viewing posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing posts

How can I view posts from the original at the top with replies under it? In the past that is the way I received them but now suddenly I am getting the last response first and need to scroll down to see the original question.

Go to.....

.... User CP, just above "reply to thread". then go to "edit options". Scroll down to edit treads and click on drop down list.

I leave mine on hybrid.
    Last edited by BOB W; 01-14-2007, 01:25 PM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Under display mode along the top right menue, I leave mine in linear mode. That way all posts appear in the order they were posted.

Comment

Thanks

I knew it would be simple but I was too dumb to figure it out.

Comment

Does HRB = H&R Block?
          Dave, EA

Comment

fifty cents

>>Does HRB = H&R Block?<<

Yes. We all refer to them that way because it's their symbol on the New York Stock Exchange and we are constantly looking it up. (It paid more than fifty cents a share last year!)

Comment

No, in this case HRB is not HR Block. I am a small independent preparer working from my home. Have been doing this on the side for 10+/- years. I appreciate being able to read the discussions here although I feel I don't often have anything to contribute.

Comment

Change Your Handle?

HRB, you might want to re-register under another handle, like Quaker O if you're from Pennsylvania.

You will be identified by some as H&R Block, and some of us won't be able to help it. From your explanation, it appears you are on the other end of the spectrum from H&R Block.

Just a suggestion - not trying to be personal...

Snaggletooth

Comment

I like your idea. I post on the ATX board as hburkholder. Is there any way to change my handle? I tried re-registering but get the message that my e-mail address is already in use.

Comment

Working...
                  X