The Tax book CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tax book CD

Well, all of us that ordered TTB Web CD should be getting it sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to reviewing it and making comments.

I think it will be one of my best research tools while sitting in front of my computer. We all know how time consuming finding info at the IRS web site can be. With the Web CD fully installed on my computer(s) I will have "search" capabilities, and if I need additional info, all subject matter in TTB will be fully linked to the IRS site and will take just seconds to zero in on any pub page or schedule instructions that relates to my search. Between TTB and the IRS Pubs I will find 99% of my researched questions. And to make a good thing better, any updated pages will be downloaded at a touch of a key so all info is current at any time.

This will be a great tool for me because my research capabilities stink. I hope others realize the benefits of this great tool.
    Last edited by BOB W; 01-13-2007, 04:27 PM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Looking forward to it.
    Dave, EA

Comment

Everyone should get the initial release of the CD in the next couple of days. This first release does not have the linking feature. The second release available around the 1st of February will have the links between TTB and related IRS pubs, instructions, and forms. After that, future updates will be downloaded via the web.

The initial release will have a full search feature included so that you can search both TTB and/or all IRS publications and instructions on any word.

Comment

Ttb....

Originally posted by Brad Imsdahl View Post
        Everyone should get the initial release of the CD in the next couple of days. This first release does not have the linking feature. The second release available around the 1st of February will have the links between TTB and related IRS pubs, instructions, and forms. After that, future updates will be downloaded via the web.

The initial release will have a full search feature included so that you can search both TTB and/or all IRS publications and instructions on any word.

..... can't wait, next week?
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
        X