How do I delete a post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I delete a post

The FAQ indicates this can be done using the edit function, but I don't see that option. Perhaps a moderator can delete my first post "no W2...". Sorry, for the error.

Edit

If you go into "edit" you should have several choices on the lower right of the box, the same line where "save" is. If you don't see it it may be how you set up your view. In the past there has been comments about how you have set up your view options.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
      If you go into "edit" you should have several choices on the lower right of the box, the same line where "save" is. If you don't see it it may be how you set up your view. In the past there has been comments about how you have set up your view options.
      I just see "save" or "go advanced"...neither has a delete option. Where are there any "view" options on the board?

Comment

I .........

........... don't know.....!
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

go into ......

... User CP ( second black line >top line on left) then Edit Options. Scroll down to "thread display options" and mark "Hybrid". I think that is where you need to go.
          Last edited by BOB W; 01-12-2007, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I deleted your duplicate thread for you.

Comment

Zee

I just posted a test on your thread then went into "edit". I do have the delete option. I clicked it and at the bottom it asked me if I wanted to delete or do not delete. I clicked "delete" and it worked OK here.

Dennis

Comment

Working...
              X