Say, Brad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say, Brad

About your offer (in that free-for-all post back there a ways) to ban Paul a couple of days for bad-mouthin' -- would it be possible instead to upgrade that to the same treatment Saddam got (I've got a video cell-phone)?

Hummmmmmm.......

....... you may have something there................... How about it Brad?
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Did

Saddam wear a tie to work?

Comment

Only......

...... on his last day.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

And

It was a "black tie affair"
          ken

Comment

You want me to video it? Or will a jpg do?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bart View Post
              About your offer (in that free-for-all post back there a ways) to ban Paul a couple of days for bad-mouthin' -- would it be possible instead to upgrade that to the same treatment Saddam got (I've got a video cell-phone)?
              You can't hurt steel.

This is almost as bad as that gang of angry sports moms I've had to ride herd over during the past few years. I heard that Saddam was once a nice, kind, caring person until he got into coaching youth sports. I used to be a nice guy too.

Comment

Hummmmmmm.......

.... Video For Sure.......
                Last edited by BOB W; 01-12-2007, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X