Back in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in Florida

Have been off the Board for a few months. Am back in Florida trying to get relocated again. Within two weeks of being in mid Michigan my wife said I want to go back to Florida and be near the grandkids and our good, familiar doctors. I will never understand the female mind.

We had an offer to purchase a condo accepted today. Next August we will move our furniture back via ABF. A very affordable moving service, that is less expensive than U-Haul. We will stay in Michigan next summer because we have an apartment leased through August 31.

I have accepted the fact that our move will not be tax deductible. I have no job that really qualifies for that deduction. If any of you tax pros can suggest a way, let me know. Matt Sova, neither Jennifer the governor nor the state insect the mosquito, caused such a change of plans. I always do what my wife tells me to do. I admit that I am hen pecked but I love every minute of it.

Chief-Tax deductible move

Say Chief, don't you have some tax clients in Florida that are having problems with the
    IRS and they became so overwhelming that you had to permanently move back to take
    care of them? There are some problems that cannot be solved long distance like that.

Comment

Working...
    X