Quickbooks and Form 944

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickbooks and Form 944

We use Quickbooks Premier Accountant 2004.

The product does not sunset until May of 2007 according to the call center when we spoke last fall. We do payroll in house on Quickbooks with their lowest level of payroll service.

I don't see anything about form 944. I did click on Employees, Get Updates, and the new 2006 W2s came to life but not the new yearly 941 called 944.

Mahalo,

Bjorn

QB Payroll

I use Premier Accountant 2007 and the 944 is available now. It was not available until the last week or so. I think it was in the latest payroll update which should be Update 20702. Hope this helps.

Comment

QB After Fact Payroll

Originally posted by KBTS View Post
      I use Premier Accountant 2007 and the 944 is available now. It was not available until the last week or so. I think it was in the latest payroll update which should be Update 20702. Hope this helps.
      KBTS, I'am curious how you like the new AFTER THE FACT PAYROLL feature in QB Accts Premier 2007, which I understand it now has. I presently use Accountants World AFP, which isn't bad, but I may use the QB if it seems decent.

Comment

After the Fact Payroll

Originally posted by John of PA View Post
        KBTS, I'am curious how you like the new AFTER THE FACT PAYROLL feature in QB Accts Premier 2007, which I understand it now has. I presently use Accountants World AFP, which isn't bad, but I may use the QB if it seems decent.
        I've used it a couple of times so far. I like it much better than the old method of entering historical payroll info in QB. I was speaking to ProAdvisor tech support the other day, and she told me they have received lots of complaints about it from users though - I guess it comes down to personal preference. From her comments, it sounded like most of the complaints were from long time users who liked the old way of doing it and did not like having to change. If you have more questions, send me a private message.

Comment

Thank You

Thanks,
          John of PA

Comment

Working...
          X