Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods

There's something wrong with the sign-in procedure. I've written two posts in the last couple of days and if it takes too long to write a post before I hit "submit," I get a message saying I'm not logged in. Then, when I have to go back and log-in again, my finished message is lost.

Check your computer to see if you have a cookie monster eating your cookies (or not allowing the same). Your log-in name and password are stored in thetaxbook cookie. It is not likely that the problem is with the website.

edit: this should have been posted with Mod II.

Comment

Thanks Jack

I did sign up for a 30-day trial with a cookie-monster-eater the other day. I'll kill it off and see if that helps. Thanks and I withdraw the raspberry I gave you on the "minutemen" post.

Thanks to you also, Dennis.

Yours truly,

Kermit

Comment

Cookies

There are good cookies and bad cookies. Sometimes difficult to tell them apart since it is a trade off depending on the benefit you get from accepting the cookie. There is a site, I believe it is adware.com, which has some good software related to managing cookies, most of which are free to download. At least it is a good site for educating yourself on the subject.
        Last edited by jimmcg; 01-04-2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

There is only one good cookie

snicker doodles!

Comment

Working...
          X