Paperless Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paperless Office

We are considering going paperless with a segment of our tax prep business. We use CSA Ultratax and are aware of their File Cabinet product.

Is anyone aware of an alternative? Basically software to help create and manage files created by our tax software and images created by our scanner?

LCp I use creative solutions for my bookkeeping and have begun to use file cabinet for paperless bookkeeping . It works pretty well but is rather expensive. For tax I use Lacerte and their program . I have not figured all the bugs out yet for both but so far it has made life a little bit better.

My advice is use what is comfortable to you and setup your files so that you can find them. What works for one office might not fit your needs.

Comment

You won't be sorry....

... if you get "File Cabinet" program. Just about everything is automatic and will pay for itself in one tax season, renewals are cheaper. But, I am a one man office, so for me it eliminates any need for help.
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Paperless File Cabinet

Is that the full name file cabinet? Do they have a web site?

K

Comment

Originally posted by Kurly
          Is that the full name file cabinet? Do they have a web site?

K

Kurly, I think that "file cabinet " is a generic term. For example Creative Soltuions calls there version "File Cabinet Solutions" and Lacerte calls it "Document Managemet System". I am sure there are others that I am not aware of.

Comment

Check out........

......... creativesolutions.com
            This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Working...
            X