Fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fonts

I must be really dumb, but some of you are able to change your fonts to bold, italicized, underlined, etc.

Are you using a <ctrl> feature, are there hidden icons, or what?? Appreciate yore help.

Once I included one of Bartlett's "Famous Quotation" at the close of my post, and some other participant actually thought it was ME that was really brilliant instead of some sage poet from days of yore. Boy, did I have HIM fooled....

If he has kept up with this message board, he probably knows better by now. But if I had use of italics, there would be no question that the quote came from some hoary-headed swain...

By the way, for you purists, I am aware "it was ME" is improper English. But "ME" gives a stronger message in capitals than "I", which is always capitalized anyway.
    Last edited by Snaggletooth; 12-29-2006, 01:21 AM. Reason: correct syntax

Originally posted by Snaggletooth
    I must be really dumb, but some of you are able to change your fonts to bold, italicized, underlined, etc.

Are you using a <ctrl> feature, are there hidden icons, or what?? Appreciate yore help.

Once I included one of Bartlett's "Famous Quotation" at the close of my post, and some other participant actually thought it was ME that was really brilliant instead of some sage poet from days of yore. Boy, did I have HIM fooled....

If he has kept up with this message board, he probably knows better by now. But if I had use of italics, there would be no question that the quote came from some hoary-headed swain...
    Snaggletooth, Scroll down to bottom of the page , where it says Posting Rules click on vB code--that should give you some idea how we are able to change fonts

Comment

Thanks

Gene thanks. [b]Not sure I can do it right[\b] but at least you've told me
      how. Thanks, Ron J.

Comment

Bold

Snag,

Make sure you do the slash like this [/b]

You did the slash [\b]

Dennis

Comment

Try again

Try again with bold print....

Well folks looks like the bold and the italicized and the underline all work...

Thanks

Comment

Snags

Can you hear my applause?

Dennis

Comment

Working...
            X