Re Jainen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re Jainen

I know a knowledgeable programer should be able to ban Jainen posts from appearing at all. Is this being worked on???? taxea
    Believe nothing you have not personally researched and verified.

Why would I want to ban Jainen's posts? Jainen is one of the board's most knowledgeable contributors. The recent string of bogus posts are all done in fun and are accompanied by a disclaimer so that the reader knows it is bogus.

Comment

I second Brad's motion, while Jainen at times can be some what gruff he usually provides good answers and can be a fountain of information.

Comment

Originally posted by sea-tax
        I second Brad's motion, while Jainen at times can be some what gruff he usually provides good answers and can be a fountain of information.
        And these posts with the fountain of something else I find entertaining.

Comment

Jainen is a big source of info. And he answers questions free of charge. There's no law that says you have to adhere to his advice. Take what you want. Leave the rest.

Maybe Taxea is just joking. It's hard to hear the verbal tone of a post.
          You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Comment

Working...
          X