Win-Registrierung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win-Registrierung

Hello Der Fehler muss also irgenwo in der Win-Registrierung liegen. Hat jemand ne Idee wo ich suchen muss ? Bye

Was ist los?

Ich habe keine idea.
    ChEAr$,
    Harlan Lunsford, EA n LA

Comment

Er möchte wissen, warum ich halte, seine Versuche zu löschen, Spam bekanntzugeben.

Comment

Gabriele

Gabriele, where are you when we need you? Are these guys for real
        or are they dumbkolf klutz?

Sorry, my Tennessee dialect of German doesn't go very far...

Comment

No, the proper phrase would be Stein getrunken!

Comment

Hint...

Go to the links above, click on general, then click on Altavista. I really do not know how to speak German, or any other language for that matter.

Comment

Altavista

Brad,

That is very cool! Any more great links like this?

Dennis

Comment

Translator...

... doesn't seem to work very well as I can't quite understand the original poster's question nor any of the replies without reading inbetween the lines. And it is still incoherent.
                Last edited by BOB W; 12-24-2006, 09:06 AM.
                This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by Snaggletooth
                  Gabriele, where are you when we need you? Are these guys for real
                  or are they dumbkolf klutz?

Sorry, my Tennessee dialect of German doesn't go very far...
                  Die suchen einen Weg unser message board zu verschmutzen.

They look for a way to soil our message board. Brad, you are really good with your German. How in the world did they end up on our message board? It was a weird feeling reading this message.

Comment

We are getting spam from around the world. Much of it is coming from Russia, some from Denmark and Germany. I’ve been deleting about 10 spams a day, and blocking another 30 before they even get a chance to hit our board.

Comment

Hi Gabriele,

Originally posted by Gabriele
                      German...It was a weird feeling reading this message.
                      Where have you been keeping yourself?

Since it seemed weird to you to read that post, I take it you haven't seen much of it on the Internet. I just searched "German-language message boards" on Google and got lots of results for German-speakers, so you might give them a try if you'd like to talk to some people in your native speech. You better watch yourself though; some of them sound like they're looking for a wife to cook strudel (ha-ha).

I hope you had a good Christmas.

Best Regards,

Bart

Comment

Bart

Hi Bart,

I am hiding in all the work I have to do. I had to let go of frequently reading the message board. I still come often but I am rather still.

I am not interested in any other message board, and you are right, almost everyone (who doesn't have someone already) is looking for someone to easy the burden of life. I would like to find someone out here who makes strudel, which I can buy. Last month I attended a seminar in Denver next to a small Jewish restaurant. Boy, the food was out of this world.

Have a "guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr" a good sliding into 2007 (but not on the roads) and much happyness.

Gabriele

Comment

German

I had 2 years of German in high school. Unfortunately all I remember how to do is swear and count.

Matt
                          I would put a favorite quote in here, but it would get me banned from the board.

Comment

Matt

Was sagen Sie, wenn Sie fluchen?

Comment

Okay, I give up.

Originally posted by Gabriele
                              Was sagen Sie, wenn Sie fluchen?
                              What does that mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X