New Grandbaby!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Grandbaby!!

My daughter had a little boy last Monday. Mother and baby are doing fine. His name is Kameron Evan and he weighed 8 lbs 1 oz., has a lot of dark curly hair. He is so cute and sweet. I'm really not partial!!

His big sister, Kyndall, who is 2 is so happy her baby brother is here. She wants to look at him all the time and sit as close as she can.

We are very happy that all went well and he is healthy.

But what timing she has!!! The week before extensions are due and the end of a quarter and sales taxes are due. So I have a day job and a night job for now.

Linda F

Congratulations Linda F.

You may as well teach them young, and teach them well.

Kameron: "Where's Grandma? It's my birthday."

Kyndall: "Grandma's doing taxes. It's the second extension."

You're a good example to your children and your grandchildren. That's more rare than you might realize.

Comment

Yeah!

Linda,

Congratulations on your Grandchild. I'm so very happy for you. I can tell you are on "cloud nine".

Dennis

Comment

Grandparents

Linda,
        From one Grandmother to another, Congratulations on the new addition to the family.
        I have found that I enjoy my Grandkids so much and it is such a delight to introduce new things to them. My 4 year old grandson is such a "wiz" at the computer it is scary. You sit him down and try to figure out how a game works or something on the internet, and he says " Look Grandma - Like this" He can do it while I am still reading the directions.
        Anyway, have fun and spoil them rotten!

Sandy

Comment

Kameron

Here's to Kameron--may he find love and prosperity in a virtuous life!

Comment

Originally posted by S T
            He can do it while I am still reading the directions.
            Sandy
            Your kids came with directions?

Comment

New grandchild

Congratulations! I told my daughters that they were not allowed to have kids during tax season but alas they still ignore dad, 3 of the kids have birthdays in February and one in April!
              "A man that holds a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way." - Mark Twain

Comment

Grandbaby

Linda, Congratulations!!

I have four grandkids, 3 boys and one girl, and what a joy it is to be with them. They live about 300 miles away so I can't see them all them all the time.
                Bill

Comment

New Grandbaby

Congratulations and hope you get a chance to enjoy it before it gets too old where it
                  has so many outside activities.
                  Have to take off early this afternoon to go see my 11 year old grandson play a football
                  game.
                  Had a birthday last week and my 6year old grandson sang happy birthday to me:
                  "Happy birthday to you
                  Your a hundred and two
                  You smell like a monkey
                  and you look like one too."
                  Again congratulations and enjoy.

Comment

Bird Legs

I didn't know you are that old. My gully. You did taxes when we didn't have the IRS yet. And so good no-one can smell you over the net.

Comment

Congradulations. Grandchildren are wonderful. I only have one and he lives in Dallas. We are going there in two weeks for his 7th birthday, as we do every year. They grow up so fast.

Gary

Comment

Gabriele

I started doing tax work in 1957and have been doing taxes either part time or full time ever since. Worked for a Licensed Public Accountant for the first 3 years. In 1958 there
                        was a massive tax code change. In 1959, while going through an audit on a client, with
                        the IRS agent, the agent commented that he was leaving the IRS at the end of the year.
                        When asked why, his comment was, "we are unable to use common sense and reasoning
                        any more."

Comment

Thank you all

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes. My daughter lives about 4 miles from me and it takes less than 10 minutes to get to her house. So I see my grandchildren almost every day.

They are such a joy! We really enjoy them. The 2 year old, Kyndall, is so good with little brother so far. And she really hasn't acted jealous yet.

Linda F

Comment

Congratulations

Congratulations Linda. Grandchildren are special. That is the reason my wife insisted that we move back to Florida after 2 weeks in Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
                              Congratulations Linda. Grandchildren are special. That is the reason my wife insisted that we move back to Florida after 2 weeks in Michigan.
                              C'mon, Chief, fess up. We all know you wanted to move back to Florida. You just made your wife think it was her idea because if you suggested it would have been a bad idea. Not that I've even done anything like that, I've just heard stories, that's all.

Just be careful. I've heard it's common in these situations for the husband to look around and all of a sudden realize the whole exercise was a clever ruse to deallocate Guy Area proportions of allowable home space. Did you used to have a half a room to yourself, now it's a little corner? Told ya.

C'mon gals. I'm just kidding. You know we love ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X