Laser Printer Cartridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser Printer Cartridge

On a past post information was given on whom to contact (Jon) regarding good quality printer cartridges. I have gone over the past seventeen pages, looking for this information. I have not been able to locate. Could someone please help me? Thank You.

Cartridges

I don't have their web site but here is their toll free number 1-877-44 TONER and ask for Jon. I haggle with him on price every now and then he reduces it for me.

Ask him for his web site url as well.
    Kurly,

Here you go. Is this what you wanted?

Dennis

Comment

Cartridges

Dennis, Thank you, this is the gentleman I was looking for. Now I can go shopping.

Comment

I usually order...

from Databazaar.com. They have pretty reasonable prices.

Eli

Comment

Eli

You have to call Jon> Databazaar.com is way too expensive. I just checked their prices and they are double on the one I checked.
          This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Sorry!

Kong,

I'm sorry I referred to you as "Kurly". I had just read a post by Kurly in an earlier thread and it was in my head when I answered you.

Sorry about that!

Dennis

Comment

Cartridges--Inkgrabber.com

You may have been looking for my post made several weeks ago.
              Try this site for cartridges, I've used them for color inkjet and laser HP4100 cartridges. I've had excellent results, and the number of copies are up to indusrty standards even though they under sell the market.

InkGrabber carries a full line of compatible, remanufactured, and OEM inkjets and toner cartridges for top brands like Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark, Xerox + More! Save on printer ink today with InkGrabber.com
              Last edited by RLymanC; 12-13-2006, 09:21 PM.
              Confucius say:
              He who sits on tack is better off.

Comment

Thanks...

Originally posted by BOB W
                You have to call Jon> Databazaar.com is way too expensive. I just checked their prices and they are double on the one I checked.
                for that bit of info. It's almost time to order too.

Eli

Comment

What I like......

about Jon is 1- free shipping> 2- free recycling >3- no sales tax outside of CA> 4- 1-2 day service, most times one day if I call in the AM > 5- They will meet or beat any advertised price.
                  Last edited by BOB W; 12-14-2006, 03:19 PM.
                  This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

He quoted me $68.99....

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
                    Databazaar has it for $31.10 & no shipping charges.

Eli

Comment

You have.....

.... to make sure you are comparing equal products. Some cartridges are refills ( low quality and do not last long) and some are fully remanufactured (these cartridges can be good but on a hit or miss basis) and then you have high capacity cartridges that are fully new (not OEM).

If you give him a call back and tell him what you bought and he will explain any limitation in your purchase.

Comment

Comparing prices

Feed back on purchase.

Jon quoted me price of $79.98 for a hp lazerjet 4100 cartridge.

Told him I could get it at inkgrabber for $49.95. Guess What? He then gave me price of $43.95. He promised that this is not a one time deal price but my price from now on. Now thats what I call dealing. If you dont ask you wont recieve. I purchased a total of three cartridges. I will let you know how they work out.

Comment

Good....

... for you Kong. You're are right, "Thats Dealing". All of these suppliers have a lot of room in pricing, but your have to be able to talk to someone that can deal. In other words, shop around for the lowest price, call Jon and he will beat that price.

By the way, mention you got his number from an accounting message board. That is what Kong did.
                          Last edited by BOB W; 01-09-2007, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X