Internet Blocker FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Blocker FYI

Just an FYI that I am not able to participate in the discussion on this board with the heading P _ _ N (middle initials are O R). My internet filter will not let me into the discussion. That is a credit to the filter ( BESAFE.com) I highly recommned it.

Congratulations

Originally posted by John of PA
    Just an FYI that I am not able to participate in the discussion on this board with the heading P _ _ N (middle initials are O R). My internet filter will not let me into the discussion. That is a credit to the filter ( BESAFE.com) I highly recommned it.
    on being saved from yourself, John. Apparently I, too, need one of those super-duper filters because I occasionally find my left hand trying to slyly type in a P_ _ R, therefore I must constantly be on guard against the devious doings of the subconscious. It's like a Ouija Board -- just the other day I was hacking away here on one of my tedious and less-than-compelling compositions when -- suddenly -- I noticed those freethinking fingers attempting to engage in an impure act. Realizing the gravity of the situation, I quickly rapped their knuckles with a ruler and regained control, but the following web address was very nearly Googled and gazed upon: V I C T O R I A ' S S E C R E T D R A W E R S. C O M

A close call; you'll agree.

Comment

4 seconds

I have read and heard more than once, this rule of thumb. You have abour 4 seconds to re-focus and nip it in the bud. It works. Letting your mind wander more than that, and your then messing with something bigger than you are. This goes for news, sports or anything.

Comment

Working...
      X