Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bundle price

<<tell us how you would like an electronic version to work>>

Another thing I want is a reasonable bundle price for getting the book and CD together. Half off on the CD, since it's all the same data.

Comment

Bundle Price

To receive a CD at half off of the Printed version would be nice, but after all the Editors and Publishers of The Tax Book do have to make a profit.

Maybe a discount if you ordered both the Printed version and the CD together pre tax season special!

Or a reduced price if you download from the internet instead of a CD being shipped to you (costs). What some of my other software does is that I don't receive the CD anylonger, I download from the internet. (no shipping fees) And if for any reason I need to re install that is free as well. There is a user code, (not a keycode for only one computer). That has worked well. I just don't have the CD.

I don't mind paying for an additional user fee if it is reasonable. I only use on my computer and my laptop. But $100 for more than one license is a little steep!

During tax season, I like the convenience of the CD for my laptop as I am out of the office so much, then I don't have to carry the "Book" with me, I can just bring it up on screen. When I am in the office at my destop computer, my "Books" are always open and close at hand. I only use the CD in the office if I have to print off something from the Book material.

Sandy
      Last edited by S T; 10-22-2005, 02:03 AM. Reason: Continue

Comment

TaxBook on CD

I like the convenience of the CD for my laptop when I am out of the office or at home so that I don't have to carry the book with me. I would also prefer to "archive" old copies with an electronic version. Integration with other tax programs is not important to me. I use it just as a general reference when my old memory fails me(which is often).

Comment

Useful Electronic Version Now

I am a new user of The Tax Book. Used many other things in my 35 years doing accounting and taxes. A CD version might be useful later on but the book is excellent as is for me. One thing I would appreciate in electronic form now, if possible, is the Tax Organizer. It is very good in its current state but the ability to modify for our needs would be helpful. Just my opinion, of course.
          Thank you,
          --Neil

Comment

CD version

A really valuable improvement to any kind of research device, CD or otherwise, would be to contain every possible word you might want to use in searching. For example someone mentioned they could not find cancellation of debt under "cancellation" or "debt"

A question arose about a storage shed. There is nothing listed under either "storage" or "shed".

I realize that it is impossible to conceive of all the words a person may use in a search, but the more there are the easier it is to find what you are looking for.

Comment

Agree with nfreeman post regarding being able to make changes to organizer. This would make it much more individual friendly.

Comment

Working...
              X