Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1031 Tax deferred Exchange

This post has been deleted.
    Last edited by Brad Imsdahl; 11-08-2006, 03:40 PM. Reason: spam?

This is spam

This is spam.

Comment

And it's not exactly accurate

Yes, it does appear to be SPAM, unless it was intended as a reply to another thread. It isn't even accurate. The second sentence, "The replacement property should be identified within ...," should say, "The replacement property must be identified within ... ."
      Roland Slugg
      "I do what I can."

Comment

what they are doing

>>It isn't even accurate<<

Yes, the post is at least very sloppy, if not quite misleading and inaccurate.

"Not acquired for immediate resale" is a big distortion of the requirement that at the time of the exchange the property must be held for investment or productive use in business. "Eligible for 1031" obscures the fact that 1031 is mandatory--even for property exchanged at a loss.

Using an intermediary is usually a good idea, but not if the intermediary can't even explain the basics of what they are doing!

Comment

Sorry,

I didn’t recognize it as spam when I first looked at it.

William, if your post was intended as an answer to a question from another thread, please re-post it in the correct thread. Otherwise, please do not post links to other web sites on this message board that are intended to promote products or services by other companies. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jainen
            This is spam.
            And inaccurate spam at that.

Comment

Working...
            X