Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California prejudice against tax preparers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California prejudice against tax preparers?

While reading up on the issue of Head of Household qualifications, I came across this cute little sentence in CA Pub 1540, on page 8 under the caption "Qualifying Person" ....
    Originally posted by California FTB
    You may not claim yourself, your spouse, or your tax preparer as your qualifying person.
    What do you make of that?
    Roland Slugg
    "I do what I can."

Originally posted by Roland Slugg
    While reading up on the issue of Head of Household qualifications, I came across this cute little sentence in CA Pub 1540, on page 8 under the caption "Qualifying Person" ....What do you make of that?

You should not be shocked by anything CA does. We all know that sun down there has fried all there brains.

On second thought I think you should file suit in the state of CA for prejudice against tax preparers. Let me know how it turns out.

Comment

California tax preparer

>>that sun down there has fried all there brains<<

As a California tax preparer, I take exception to your misspelled barbs. Professionals here understand that the best working relationship is a CLOSE working relationship. The reason California does not let a taxpayer claim her tax preparer, is that her tax preparer has already claimed HER.

Comment

Originally posted by jainen
        >>that sun down there has fried all there brains<<

As a California tax preparer, I take exception to your misspelled barbs. Professionals here understand that the best working relationship is a CLOSE working relationship. The reason California does not let a taxpayer claim her tax preparer, is that her tax preparer has already claimed HER.

Sorry Jainen , you are right my spelling at times is bad . I by no means meant any harm or malice by my remarks it was simply a small jab at Californians in general.

I hope we can still be friends and I in no way wanted to get you on my bad side. Heck you are welcome to call me a "liberal watter logged latte drinking tree hugger". Of course it is not at all true but I have been called worse.

Comment

CA barbs

Hardworking Californians just say...

Comment

Working...
          X