Printing a post or response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing a post or response

How do you print a post & response without cutting off a portion of the right side of
    the print?
    thanks

Printing thread

Bird Legs,

I assume you are going to thread tools and clicking on "show printable version" and trying to print from this? When I do this, it prints OK, no right-side cut-off. If this is not working, you might try setting your margins in Word and see if that helps.

I'll be checking the board all day, so if you have a problem, I can guide you to the possible fix.

Dennis

Comment

Hi Bird. I used to do that too.

When you first come onto the website, click on a post that you want to read. Just above the red bar at the top of the post, along about the middle of the page you'll see the words
      "Thread Tools." Click the little triangle beside it and a window will drop down. One of the choices is "show printable version." Click that, the post will transform itself into an altered
      state and then hit "print" on your toolbar and it won't cut stuff off.

Comment

Hey Dennis,

I don't know which of us saw Bird's "Mayday" first. What about splitting the "Good Samaritan" credit?

Comment

Bb

Since I got in first, is 60/40 OK with you?

By the way, I'm the only one on the board that did not welcome you back. I've really missed you! Welcome home. Is your writer's block gone now?

Dennis

Comment

Another one that failed

to welcome BB back. Me, ole Bird Legs, himself.
            Bart, it is great to be hearing from you again.
            Also, believe that Chief is back responding some. It is good to hear from him also.

Comment

Off-topic for Bird

Bird Legs,

Seeing your location as Austin, I wanted to ask you if you have ever attended Austin City Limits?

For some time, I have been thinking about Austin City Limits that I used to watch all the time on PBS. I haven't seen it in years. In fact, the last couple of programs I watched were Stevie Ray Vaughn and then his brother Jimmie and others did a tribute to him on the program some time later. Such great music!

I miss watching it.

Dennis

Comment

Austin City Limits

Dennis, I have been to one. I do watch it on TV. You should come to Austin and
                attend the A C L live festival at Zilker Park this next Sept. This last one
                had people from all over the world in attendance. Next year is supposed to
                be even bigger & better.

Comment

Mr. Bart,

Tis a pleasure to encounter your southerly visage once again. I pray the endeavors that caused your absence were of the beneficial variety.

As you can tell, I have since adopted a much more cultured, refined, polite, and well-mannered approach to effect my personal presentation. And if I may be so bold, the jacket fits me smashing.

Comment

Dennis / Armando

Dennis/ 60-40 is fine. Thanks for the greeting and same here. I guess the ink is flowing okay now.

Armando/ That welcome was delivered with such grace and artistry that, if you were a bullfighter, I'd award you both ears and the tail. By the way, I was going to warn newbie Mr.Sandoval to not mention partnerships around you, but now we'll just keep it between ourselves.

Comment

Dennis another great festival

here in Austin is the South by Southwest music festival held in the spring each year.
                      This draws bands from all over the world to Austin. They play in the different clubs
                      around town. A lot of the band members from overseas will stay in the homes
                      of families here in Austin. This is the one that really put Austin in the music limelight
                      and gave it the designation of live music capital of the world.

Comment

Music

Bird,

I don't know why I can't find the ALC on PBS. Our affiliate probably didn't pick it up. I thought it was off the air, but after your post, I went into Google and found it is still around! I'll call our local PBS and see if and when.

One question I may have forgotten the answer to is where is it filmed? It looks like a very large bar or small concert hall from what I can remember.

When I get down to your area, I'll check out the festival you mentioned. Must be a great one to draw from all over the world.

Dennis

Comment

ACL filming

is done at small concert hall at U T. Have been in there a couple of times.
                          However, a new hall has been completed for the A C L which will seat
                          about 3,000. Do not know if it is open yet or not. Also filming for ACL
                          was done at the festival this year, in Sept.

Comment

Dennis, for more info on ACL

go to Google and type in Austin City Limits Austin Tx.
                            There is a lot of info on this.

Comment

Working...
                            X