Administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Administration

There is a button after a poster's name that indicates if that poster in online or off line. If I never log out does that button stay on?
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Button

Bob,

Your button is not green at the moment, so I assume you are not on this site. I've seen it green when we are on here at the same time.

Dennis

Comment

Thanks....

... Dennis. I never noticed the button before, is it new?

By the way, I was logged in but had X out of the site. I never log out.
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

What I want to know is, does the light go out in the refrigerator when you shut the door?

Comment

Button

I believe it's always been there. I just noticed it a longtime ago when I was on the site. So, if you see my green button on, you'll know I'm searching! Curious minds...

Also, I don't know if you know this, but if you go up to "message board" and click it, you'll get all the new messages that have come in while you are currently looking at the site. Say you have been on for 5-10 minutes and in that time 10 messages have been posted. You won't know this unless you leave the site and come back in. Clicking "message board" they come in immediately without leaving the site and you can see the whole new batch.

Dennis

Comment

Just to be clear

Bob,

It's the "message board" next to Updates, CPE Exam, etc. Not the "TMI Message Board"

Dennis

Comment

Veritas

You'll just have to get inside and see. Make sure someone who loves you will open up when you knock!

Dennis

Comment

Thought of something

I'm not sure (I'll not be the first to experiment!), but most, if not all, of our refrigerators now have magnetic sealers instead of the old latch handles.

Dennis

Comment

thanks for the heads up on "message board" but I figured that out long ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X