Old house, new gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you'll save postage

Just e-mail me your credit card number, and I'll take care of everything. That way you'll save postage.

Comment

Credit Card

Jainen, my credit card no. is 019 0199 019999 and the expiration date is 10/1995
      Please rush my copy of your book to me as soon as possible. Sounds like
      it has all kinds of goodies in it. Like, How to go to jail free.

Comment

good GRIEF!

While I'm getting bee sting testing, 32 shots in my arms, y'all are having a PARTY here!
        I can't tell when you are being faceious and when you are serious. I'd LOVE to be in everyone's offices and see your faces...
        So, is the basis 48,000? this is a FUN day after all!

btw,
        what is the only word in the english language that uses all the vowels, in their order, including "y"? the clue is in my message.
        ~donna aka poss
        "I am proud to pay taxes in the United States. The only thing is I could be just as proud for half the money." Arthur Godfrey

Comment

Thanks, Bird Legs

Thanks, Bird Legs. I believe I mentioned that I am still in the pre-publication stage. Due to the heavy volume of early orders, and certain other impediments, I may have to delay a little longer. Don't worry, though. I won't charge your card until the book ships, assuming your card doesn't expire first.

(Also I'm not sure how the shipping will work exactly. For convenience, I designed a spiral-bound edition but I'm having some trouble with the metal detectors on all the doors they have in here.)
          Last edited by jainen; 10-25-2006, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Jainen, you are a

genius. Therefore, I know you will find a way to get the job done.

Comment

I can see it now on the front pages of the news.

" AFTER LONG TAX SEASON ACCOUNTANTS HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST IT"

Seriously you guys I think need to take a little vacation and let the minds regroup. Unfortunately I think some of the non-pros on here may actually think what you are saying is true.
              Myself though I love this banter between you guys.

Comment

Working...
              X