A Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Newbie

I am a newbie to this message board, so everybody be gentle with me because I cry easily:>) As a means of introduction, I specialize in clergy taxes, run an Internet based practice only, and am willing to help anybody who needs it. They can contact me at ClergyTaxes@aol.com. You should note, that if you contact me, you will not received the peer review that this message board makes available. Have a great day!

Mike

Originally posted by MAMalody
    I am a newbie to this message board, so everybody be gentle with me because I cry easily:>) As a means of introduction, I specialize in clergy taxes, run an Internet based practice only, and am willing to help anybody who needs it. They can contact me at ClergyTaxes@aol.com. You should note, that if you contact me, you will not received the peer review that this message board makes available. Have a great day!

Mike

Nice to see ya on here ! Congrats on registering.
    Question: What does this mean-" You should note, that if you contact me, you will not received the peer review that this message board makes available"

Just curious.

Comment

Welcome fellow former-ATXer

Welcome Mike.

Originally posted by sea-tax
      Question: What does this mean-" You should note, that if you contact me, you will not received the peer review that this message board makes available"
      Just his disclaimer that you can contact him via email directly, but if you do it that way no one else can review/critique his answer. And since some people will interpret questions slightly different, other viewpoints can be real handy at times.

Bill

Comment

Welcome

Glad to have you here. You were always so helpful at the ATX board and helped me different times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Tubbs
          Welcome Mike.

Just his disclaimer that you can contact him via email directly, but if you do it that way no one else can review/critique his answer. And since some people will interpret questions slightly different, other viewpoints can be real handy at times.

Bill

ah huh! that make sense now. Thanks

Comment

Welcome. I too am fairly new to this board. As I begin to use it more and more, I'm finding that I like the people here, and they ofer some very interesting advice.
            Dave, EA

Comment

Welcome Mike.

Warning... there are a few crazy people on this board that think they know something about taxes. Its a good thing as most of us don't have any idea what we are talking about.

Comment

a REALLY good thing

>Its a good thing as most of us don't have any idea what we are talking about.<<

And it's a REALLY good thing most of our clients don't know that!

Comment

Working...
                X