Sigma Tax Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigma Tax Pro

Any Drake users have experience purchasing Drake through resellers like Signa Tax Pro? I have a small single person tax practice and have used Drake for many years, but the cost is getting prohibitive and PPR is not cost effective. Would appreciate any comments. Thanks.

What is Drakes current cost for you and how many clients do you serve?

Chris

Comment

I have about 140 individual returns and a hand full of trusts. Drake will cost about $1900 next year+ Drake Portals.

Comment

Your tax software is your most important tool. Never switch to something because of price.

Adjust your fees accordingly. Your average cost per return is around $13. There is no reason you cant absorb any price increase with an increase in prep fees.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post
          Any Drake users have experience purchasing Drake through resellers like Signa Tax Pro?

Unless I'm completely missing something, Drake doesn't have resellers. Sigma Tax Pro is its own software. They may make a version that looks like Drake, but as far as I know, it is definitely not Drake. Have you downloaded and tested the Demo?

I agree with Spanel that your cost per return is fairly low. Yes, there are options to reduce that price, but if the software is more time consuming or more problematic, the new software could end up 'costing' you more by being less efficient.

Comment

Working...
          X