Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can one find instructions for Schedule 1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can one find instructions for Schedule 1 ?

Does IRS publish anything that offers line by line instructions (regarding the subtraction for SE medical insurance) ?
    At the IRS site all I can find is the schedule 1 itself with nothing else on this.

Comment

As Rick's shows, the Schedule 1 Instructions on in the Instruction to Form 1040.

But you also specifically mentioned the Self-Employed Health Insurance deduction. If you want more information about that, Publication 535 has a decent section about it.

Comment

There's a new SEHI form - Form 7206 - it's not on IRS website yet - I found it on my software's blank forms list.
        Uncle Sam, CPA, EA. ARA, NTPI Fellow

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sam View Post
          There's a new SEHI form - Form 7206 - it's not on IRS website yet - I found it on my software's blank forms list.
          It's on the IRS website for draft forms. Latest version was updated on 12/13/23.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sam View Post
            Thanks! I think I remember seeing that at some point last year but completely forgot about it. Here are the links to the draft instructions/form:

Comment

Working...
            X