Santa Barbara, CA, area Tax Preparer/Advisor Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Barbara, CA, area Tax Preparer/Advisor Needed

I'm in CT with CO clients who have a grown son in CA who needs tax help and education.

"...son..., who lives in Santa Barbara, CA. We were wondering if you know someone who can advise him about his current and future financial situation? We would be willing to pay for this person to help him out. He got into trouble awhile ago not paying his quarterly taxes (we didn't know at the time) and now has quite a bit of debt owed on back taxes and credit cards. We’ve encouraged him to find someone to work with but he doesn’t seem to understand the importance of it at this juncture. He’s admittedly unorganized as his girlfriend and we worry about them! Any suggestions you could send our way would be greatly appreciated!"

A small firm with a tax preparer to access prior damage and file now and going forward, and then maybe an admin or bookkeeper to remind Andrew of deadlines and educate him. Perhaps a subscription service billed monthly. Girlfriend needs help, too.

Let me know if you'd like me to pass along your contact information to these nice folks.
    Last edited by Lion; 02-24-2023, 01:13 AM.
Working...
X