computer unstable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

computer unstable

Has anyone's computer become unstable when online? I am wondering if it is because so many people are filing taxes online.

No problem here!
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

"On Thursday, April 14, yet another powerful geomagnetic solar storm is set to slam the Earth,"

Feel sorry for you if you depend on wi-fi for your internet connection.

Regions on higher altitudes will experience G-2 level moderate storms, and may therefore experience power outages and radio signal disruption. - Articles from The Weather Channel | weather.com
      "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

I do. Might have to change that.

Comment

Wow, I Gues that is it.

Comment

One of the main reasons I do NOT like to prepare tax returns online is because of internet stability issues. I prefer a desktop software. I hate when internet connection is lost and I just lost a lot of data input!
            Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Working...
            X