Utah LLC / Arizona business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utah LLC / Arizona business

I am in Illinois but have a one member LLC which organized in Utah. The single member lives in Arizona and conducted all business in AZ.
    AZ payroll taxes were filed. The one member LLC elected corporate tax status and filed an S Election.

My question is which state I should file the S corporation state return in......AZ or UT?

Help from my colleagues in AZ and UT is greatly appreciated.

Arizona. But must be registered as a foreign corporation in AZ. You may be required to pay an annual filing fee with UT to keep the LLC S Corp active.
    Last edited by BOB W; 03-08-2022, 02:44 PM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by FrebergCPA View Post
      I am in Illinois but have a one member LLC which organized in Utah. The single member lives in Arizona and conducted all business in AZ.
      AZ payroll taxes were filed. The one member LLC elected corporate tax status and filed an S Election.

My question is which state I should file the S corporation state return in......AZ or UT?

Help from my colleagues in AZ and UT is greatly appreciated.
      Sounds like a guy I talked to a few weeks back!! What the heck is he doing in Illinois?? HVAC company??

Chris

Comment

Thanks. I am in practice in IL but the client is in AZ and organized in UT to clarify this.

Comment

Working...
        X