Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8915F Three year averaging of 2020 distributions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8915F Three year averaging of 2020 distributions.

From what I have been reading we use form 8915f to report a third of distributions related to 2020 distributions (1099R's) ? Form is still in draft state with the IRS and is not even available yet in Proseries. Anyone else concur that 8915f is the proper form to report the second year reporting of those 2020 distributions ?

Well Im answering my own question. After further reading, form 8915f is the form.

Comment

Originally posted by Twin Turbo Z View Post
      Well Im answering my own question. After further reading, form 8915f is the form.
      I don't know if you noticed in the instructions but 8915-F is a "forever form". There will be no 8915-G or H or ..

Comment

Originally posted by New York Enrolled Agent View Post

I don't know if you noticed in the instructions but 8915-F is a "forever form". There will be no 8915-G or H or ..
        I saw that !! Lets hope thats true. Now if Proseries will get the form in the program. Funny it seems their "Cloud Base" system has it, but not the standalone program. The whole "Cloud Based" program freaks me out. If your ISP goes down you cant access it.

Comment

Drake has had the form for several weeks now.

Comment

I look at Drake every other year. But its GUI in clunky to me. But I will definitely check it out again.

Comment

Working...
            X