Remote software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote software

pros and cons: what's the best remote software and laptop to use?

Can you clarify what you are asking? Are you asking about changing to a cloud-based tax preparation software?

And if so, are you asking for pros-and-cons of cloud-based software versus desktop software, or are you asking about pros-and-cons of the specific cloud-based software programs?

Comment

I will be out of my office for a couple of weeks. I want to get a laptop and be able to work on ATX software in my office while I'm gone.

Comment

Windows 10 Pro has the ability to do what you want, or just google your question " work on computer remotely" Here is a link on process for Windows:

Comment

Pay attention to your data security if you work remotely. Or, hire an IT guy to help you.

Comment

I have used Windows Remote Desktop feature when I am on the road to connect to my Desktop. Make sure you have a good quality VPN installed. I used Norton.
            Also as an added precaution I turn off Windows Remote feature when I am NOT remote just so that no one else can log in remotely in case my login has been compromised. Change passwords frequently.
            Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Working...
            X