2019 & 2020 refunds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 & 2020 refunds

Anybody else getting calls from clients about not getting refunds yet?
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

All the time
    Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Yes and unfortunately the TAC can not expedite either. The standard answer is it is being processed and you will get interest on the delayed refund. One of my clients picked up about $100 in interest and he was wondering if he could dump his entire savings account into the US Treasury account and get the same interest rate?
      Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

2 of my client recently received refunds but the refund was reduced "With Out" any explanation for the decrease. Can it be assumed it has to do with Recovery Rebate Credit? They did get interest on the refund.
        This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Explanations, when made, usually are in a separate letter, maybe mailed 30 days later (if following the timing of the unemployment compensation refund letters).

Comment

I'll contact client in a month. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X