Call Your Congressman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call Your Congressman

I have had so many complaints from customers about not getting their refunds. "Where's my refund" doesn't really tell them anything. Can't call - they won't answer the phone.

Part of the problem is congress keeps shoving stimulus and other political agendas down the throat of the IRS.

I'm telling my clientele to call their congressman when they complain to me.

Agree. Good post
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

"The IRS is now the largest social services agency in the US, with respect to transfer of payments." -- Frank
      Agostino, Esq.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion View Post
        "The IRS is now the largest social services agency in the US, with respect to transfer of payments." -- Frank
        Agostino, Esq.
        There has been a slow creep over the years and not it has become a social service agency. I believe there was an old post where we discussed all this EITC stuff should have been removed from the tax return and dealt with like they do welfare benefits.

The delayed refunds situation is a major concern though most taxpayers will get some interest from IRS so in a way it is money in the bank!
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Working...
        X