stimulas check 1,400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stimulas check 1,400

how does my client get the stimulas money 1,400 for child born in 2020 the 2020 return allows for the first two checks but not the third check

If the $1400 EIP3 payment is not made automatically after the 2020 tax return is filed then I believe we will have another worksheet for 2021 tax return to claim that next year!
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

I do believe there will be another round AFTER May 17th to address 2020 filers.

On another note. We received EIP3 a few weeks back by direct deposit (for 4 of us).
      My daughter just received a separate CHECK last week in her own name as well.

Seems like there will be a mess to clean up of double payments and a whole different reason for the IRS to be sending out PEEPS letters. Will it never end?
      I'm taking a few days off Sunday and headed to Myrle Beach with the wife. Sunday - Friday -
      But, I guess I'll have to take the laptop!!
      Last edited by MAJ; 04-15-2021, 03:32 PM.
      Matthew Jones
      Tax Preparation
      Computer Consultant

Tax Season is here!
      Make sure everything is working, extra ink or toner is available, Advil in top drawer!

Comment

Working...
      X