Amended 2020 federal returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amended 2020 federal returns

Anyone know when amended 2020 federal returns can be filed?
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Right now!!

Chris

Comment

COOL!!! Parent/Kid issue. There was a hold back in March...
      This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Just filed my first one for the season. Client owes over 6K in taxes; received 20K in unemployment compensation from NYS and lives in Florida. She decides to make a contribution of $6500 to an IRA to offset some of the taxes. The original return was filed before the $10200 unemployment compensation exemption was approved.
        Uncle Sam would probably be happy that this is one of the returns they would not have to amend.
        Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
          Anyone know when amended 2020 federal returns can be filed?
          See link: Easily found and answered on IRS web-site

Answers to common questions about amended returns: electronic filing, amendment processing times, forms and tax years accepted and your return status.
          Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

The way I found was easy also.......

Comment

Working...
            X