State by state unemployment update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State by state unemployment update

State Conformity to the 2020 Federal Unemployment Compensation Exclusion – Support (taxslayerpro.com)

This site seems to be updating throughout each day.
    Last edited by BOB W; 03-24-2021, 10:37 AM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Just bumping this up to the top......... I suggest everyone to copy and paste this URL to your desktop for instant access.
    Last edited by BOB W; 03-25-2021, 08:58 AM.
    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

CT DOR Website says:

Is Connecticut income tax liability impacted by the exemption from income of the first $10,200 of unemployment compensation in the American Rescue Plan Act?
      (added 3/16/2021)
      The starting point in determining an individual's Connecticut income tax liability is the individual's federal adjusted gross income. There are no Connecticut statutory modifications that require this new federal exemption amount to be added back on Connecticut's return. Therefore, the excluded amount is not subject to Connecticut income tax.

So does this mean we have to submit amendments just for CT? IRS is supposedly taking care of this change at their end and we don't have to file amendments.

This is becoming a big headache and confusing
      Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post
        Just bumping this up to the top......... I suggest everyone to copy and paste this URL to your desktop for instant access.
        Last bump up../

Comment

Working...
        X