X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Day extended to May 17

This been in the news all day---Now it is official

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/news-re...-current-month
    Last edited by Gene V; 03-17-2021, 05:23 PM.

Gene V

Thanks
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

I'll take it! Why not give us June 15th like the ice storm group.

Comment

Do you think that requiring 2021 Est #1 to still be paid by 4/15/21 will last?

Comment

This DOES NOT APPLY TO THE 4-15-21 ESTIMATE!

From IRS Notice: This relief does not apply to estimated tax payments that are due on April 15, 2021. These payments are still due on April 15.
          Jiggers, EA

Comment

Never thought I would say this but I kind of hope this becomes the new permanent deadline. I would love to spread my book out over an additional month!

Comment

I was looking forward to getting this tax season behind me but the extension makes sense.
              Let's see what the states do.
              Thanks for the update on the extension payments. I did not think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by NPUHARIC CPA View Post
                I was looking forward to getting this tax season behind me but the extension makes sense.
                Let's see what the states do.
                Thanks for the update on the extension payments. I did not think about that.
                I think you meant Estimated tax not extended.
                This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB W View Post

I think you meant Estimated tax not extended.
                  BobW. Correct. Meant to type estimated tax payments.
                  Thank you

Comment

Wow... Now I feel like Rapid Robert!!!!
                    This post is for discussion purposes only and should be verified with other sources before actual use.

Many times I post additional info on the post, Click on "message board" for updated content.

Comment

EFW for 2021 estimates can still be created via an efiled extension, and an extension balance due payment can still be adjusted to include the Q1 2021 ES if paid by 4/15.
                      "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

Working...
                      X