Revenue Procedure 2014-41

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revenue Procedure 2014-41

Where (how do I) can I find the Revenue Procedure 2014-41?
    I'm trying to calculate the "Excess premium tax credit repayment" that's deductible as SEHI deduction for a Schedule C filer.
    Thanks!!

Search for Rev Proc 2014-41 in your research subscription or on IRS.gov or within your tax software. But also check how today's ARPA might change excess premium tax credit repayments.

Comment

As a subscriber to TheTaxBook WebLibrary, it takes about 30 seconds to access this:

"You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

Originally posted by FBnTC View Post
        Where (how do I) can I find the Revenue Procedure 2014-41?
        I'm trying to calculate the "Excess premium tax credit repayment" that's deductible as SEHI deduction for a Schedule C filer.
        Thanks!!
        Did you try Google? It pops up immediately

Comment

Originally posted by New York Enrolled Agent View Post
          Did you try Google? It pops up immediately
          Also on DuckDuckGo, if you prefer to avoid Google's tracking of your searches.

"You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

One of the other boards is saying that excess PTC does have to be paid back for the 2020 tax year. I guess that would also make it not eligible for deduction anyplace?

Comment

Working...
            X