Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dude View Post

I knew you would "eventually" agree
    If worked for you but fortunately not. So, Think that was reply poster Melesko’s point and/or what maybe available to help the client after the fact.
    Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

I see value in prevention. Beats coming to a board hat in hand. Send out a newsletter to remind clients that various changes to your life can have a dramatic effect on your taxes. Remind them that that all bets are off come the bewitching hour of 12/31. THat is also serving clients.
      "Dude, you are correct" Rapid Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Dude View Post
        I see value in prevention. Beats coming to a board hat in hand. Send out a newsletter to remind clients that various changes to your life can have a dramatic effect on your taxes. Remind them that that all bets are off come the bewitching hour of 12/31. THat is also serving clients.
        In the Perfect world when & where clients read newsletters and fill out tax questionaries (all 30 pages).

For those many clients and potential clients that do not they would seek the services of a Tax Professional like Reply Poster Melesko’s who’s philosophy “This about getting the tax treatment correctly and doing a good job for his client.”

Check THat.
        Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Working...
        X