Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partnership or Business Agreement Templates

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you have a Partnership Agreement or Business Agreement template that I could use to send to a client? I purchased the 2020 Small Business book but I wont get it until December. I have the 2019 Deluxe Edition book and they mention that "for more information, see Business Agreements, page 31-5, Small Business Edition", but I don't have the 2019 Small Business book.

Thank you so much,

Jose E.

Make sure you don't cross over into practicing law.

Comment

Listen to Lion. I would NOT send any legal agreement template to a client. I have those but that is for my own reference only. I am sure your E&O carrier will not be happy with you if you stick your foot in your mouth by giving "legal" advise. I have been asked numerous times regarding this issue and I have a standard answer. I am an accountant not a lawyer d****!
      Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

In addition to other reply posts, note that what you mention is not really a “template” of an agreement but rather outlines suggested general responsibilities. Below is a small part of page 31-5:
        Business Agreements
        Incorporation agreements, partnership agreements, LLC agreements. Consult an attorney to ensure compliance with state laws when forming a business entity. See State Secretaries of State Contact Information,page 31-15.

The following issues should be addressed in an agreement to form a business entity. This list is not all-inclusive
        Last edited by TAXNJ; 08-18-2020, 08:44 AM.
        Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

Working...
        X