Federal Refund Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federal Refund Delays

Anyone else have clients with Federal Refund still pending after a month from e-filing the 2019 return?

I have a few with large refunds (over $2K) still showing "Processing" at the IRS Refund site?

Amazing how the small refunds gets processed quickly. I guess they must have additional checks for larger refunds this year.
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Did you read Kathyc2's thread begun 06-30-2020?

Is anyone else experiencing delayed refunds? I've had several clients with returns filed over a month ago that say"Your return is still being processed". Most of these are simple returns from retired clients.

There are probably other threads on this and other tax preparer message boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion View Post
      Did you read Kathyc2's thread begun 06-30-2020?
      Not only did he read it, but he responded to it, include your post explaining what was going on. Here is the link to ATSMAN's acknowledgement just two weeks ago of the issue he is now asking about again.

Is anyone else experiencing delayed refunds? I've had several clients with returns filed over a month ago that say"Your return is still being processed". Most of these are simple returns from retired clients.

"You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

I am sorry for asking that question in a new thread. I had forgotten that there was another thread on the same subject started by another member.

Moderator can delete my new post or add it to the old thread.
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Originally posted by ATSMAN View Post
          I am sorry for asking that question in a new thread. I had forgotten that there was another thread on the same subject started by another member.

Moderator can delete my new post or add it to the old thread.
          Absolutely no reason to be sorry for posting a question. You have the right to post as many times as you want.
          Always cite your source for support to defend your opinion

Comment

I've noticed my short term memory has been crap lately too Especially when it comes to remembering conversations with my wife. Oh, wait.... Thats every guy !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TAXNJ View Post

Absolutely no reason to be sorry for posting a question. You have the right to post as many times as you want.
              Thanks TAXNJ for your understanding.

Comment

Working...
              X