Form 941

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form 941

I have been trying to access the new 2020 Form 941 and there seems to be a problem inserting information on it.
    Does anyone else experiencing this problem
    Thanks
    Brian
    Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

That sounds like it could be a software issue. You would need to tell us what software you use, and probably contact that software provider (customer support or a forum) to inquire about it. You should also clarify exactly what you mean by "a problem inserting information on it".

Comment

Originally posted by Brian EA View Post
      I have been trying to access the new 2020 Form 941 and there seems to be a problem inserting information on it.
      Does anyone else experiencing this problem
      Thanks
      Brian
      Are you talking about the fill-in PDF from irs.gov? If so, for the EIN you no longer have to type one number in each box. Now you type the 12 in the first box and the 3456789 in the third box to get 12-3456789 as the EIN. That threw me for a while! Tried different PDF software first but no luck then I figured it out mostly by accident!

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rbynaker View Post

Are you talking about the fill-in PDF from irs.gov? If so, for the EIN you no longer have to type one number in each box. Now you type the 12 in the first box and the 3456789 in the third box to get 12-3456789 as the EIN. That threw me for a while! Tried different PDF software first but no luck then I figured it out mostly by accident!

Rick
        Thanks Rick.
        It works like a charm
        Brian
        Everybody should pay his income tax with a smile. I tried it, but they wanted cash

Comment

Working...
        X