Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form 5695 for 2019 return is released

Now we can file them.
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Wish they would just leave the credits in. This in and out crap is just nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Twin Turbo Z View Post
      Wish they would just leave the credits in. This in and out crap is just nonsense
      I agree, but that is too logical and common sense for our Congress!
      Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

And of course the manufacturers are not providing the manufacturer's certifications because they haven't heard.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleO View Post
          And of course the manufacturers are not providing the manufacturer's certifications because they haven't heard.
          I told my clients to save the Yellow Energystar sticker on Door's and Windows and AC/Boiler etc.

Comment

The doors and windows are pretty easy to see if they qualify. However, the coil installed on the AC/heat pump can make or break the efficiency of the unit, which is why the manufacturer must give the certification. The SEER, EER and HSPF can be perfect, but that coil might not be. I've had manufacturers in the past tell us that the coil not only disqualified it for the credit, but that it also was going to run more energy than a lesser model. Taxpayers not happy.

Comment

Working...
            X