TTB Customer service very good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TTB Customer service very good

I received my Taxbook damaged and immediately contacted TTB. Customer service is sending a replacement promptly. I just want to give a shout out to good customer service. With some other vendors you have to go back and forth with management to get it resolved. I have been purchasing Taxbooks for 7 or 8 years now.
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

I too am a fan of TheTaxBook. I especially like that they automatically refunded me the sales tax they mistakenly charged me earlier this year. The price has gone up substantially the last 3-4 years, but I can't fault them for that, as they have kept it constant for multiple years at a time in the past. It might be better to just up the price by 5% or so every year, like I do with my prep fees, than a single big jump every 3 years.

The last time I ordered a print version of the desktop reference was 2011. The online web library plus has so much more, with fresh updates as needed, I'm surprised anyone would prefer the print version. Remember, with weblibrary plus, you can download (and print, if you wish) any or all of the publication. I don't download the whole thing, but I do download some of the "specialties" books and "what's new" supplements. I suppose if you are sitting face to face with a client and want to quickly look something up, the print version is superior (since you don't have to ignore the client while you turn around and log in, etc) but that describes almost none of my clients. You also get an archive of prior years, although I don't think I've ever needed to use it.
    "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

Im very pleased with TaxBook and have been using their services for years! It's good for them to receive our positive feedback!

Comment

Working...
      X