Philly CPA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philly CPA

A cousin asked for a recommendation of a good CPA near Philly. I asked her for more details. So, at this point, I don't know her reason or if an EA might better meet her needs or anything else at all. Just alerting Philly tax professionals that I might have a lead for you!

Lion you may get a better response if the tax issue that requires the expertise of a CPA is mentioned. We all have some experience of a referral that becomes a waste of time, because we are going at it without knowing the issue.

I am curious since you are an EA, can't you help her with the tax issue from your location? I have helped some of my family members on the other side of the country!
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

I am waiting for her response to my request for more details. I doubt it's for her, so she may have some confidentiality issues she's working with in explaining what the issue is. But, I suspect it may be a job in the Philly area, because she works for a school district, maybe a part-time opening... (She knows what I do and where I live and did not ask me for help with the issue, only help locating a CPA in the Philly area.)

Comment

Working...
      X