Arthur EA Seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthur EA Seminar

I am plannning on taking the IRS Enrolled Agent Test this year. I came across information on a live seminar by the Arthur EA company. I was wondering if anyone has taken the live seminar or for that matter purchased the Arthur EA study guide and can offer an opinion. They have 3 remaining locations this month (September 2006) and I would plan on attending but would appreciate some feedback. In the past I have read on this board and others about the other Provider Live Seminars that are offered but do not recall ever heaing about Arthur EA course. Thanks to all.

I did

Eagleman,

I took Bob Arthur's course and did attend the 3-day seminar in Las Vegas. I thought it was good and informative. He does things in the seminar that you may find helpful.

What struck me strange was the number of people that had not even picked up a book to study, with one month until the test! Very odd.

Good luck,
    Dennis

Comment

Dennis, Thanks for the response. I am also thinking of going to Las Vegas at the end of this month and take his 3 day seminar. I spoke with a Company Rep last week and was impressed with his candor. Did you find the Seminar helpful or do you think more study time would accomplosh the same thing. I will be traveling from Ohio, but the total cost to me ( About $1,000.00) would be nothing if it helps me pass the Enrolled Agents Test.
      Thanks again for you insight.

Comment

Seminar

Eagleman,

I think you could pass the test without attending, provided you have done a lot of study with your provider's material and the suggested pubs. These classes do offer some insight about what to expect, shortcuts for time conservation during the test, etc. Also, a couple applications of full returns to see how all the subjects you have been studying apply to these returns.

Obviously, I can't answer this for you, but if I had it all to do over again, I would go to Las Vegas, again. I did find it helpful.

Hope this helps a bit.
        Dennis

Comment

Working...
        X