Forum Display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burke View Post
    Interesting. When I click on this link, I got 20 on one page, which is what I set mine on. Subsequent posts appear on Page 2. I thought OP was talking about the posts appearing when you first sign on the forum, which is only 10 per page. Not the ones you select for viewing. He did say "main page."
    Ah, maybe this whole thing has been due to mis-using various terms. On the main display, one sees "Topics" (this is how they are labeled), and yes, I only see ten at a time, not sure if it can be configured. Within a given topic, there are "posts",(this is how they are labeled). This is the setting one can change. So maybe the original comment here was really referring to Topics, not Posts.

Comment

I can't get it to work either. chose 30, saved, opened up, 10

Comment

Originally posted by JenMO View Post
        I can't get it to work either. chose 30, saved, opened up, 10
        Can't get what to work? Topics, or posts?

Comment

Topics, or posts?
          Topics

Comment

While we're here: I can't determine what now goes to "messages" and what goes to "notifications."
            (My message folder or whatever was full when I first tried to send a private message, so I cleared out some oldies to make room. Later received a response, but it's not in "inbox" but rather a "notification.")
            Whaaaat???

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchrist View Post
              Topics
              It appears there is no user configuration option to change the number of Topics displayed per page, so people should stop wasting their time trying.

Comment

Working...
              X