Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User "designation"

From another "Forum" that uses this same format:

"I'm not sure I'd call this an issue or just an interesting observation. If you hover your cursor over the series of white rectangles beneath "member", ..." you are given some kind of designation about you and your posts."

Mine says "Is on a distinguished road"!
    Jiggers, EA

I think we knew that about you! But, where are white rectangles?

Comment

Right under your name and senior status on the left. Not sure what happens or when you get to the end of "the road." Never noticed it before. I sure do miss having the poster's location (even if it is just the state) on the front page. It would have been nice had they issued some information when they changed to this new format about the features and changes.
      Last edited by Burke; 01-03-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Seems like everyone is "on a distinguished road", whether they have 1 post or thousand.....

Comment

And yet now, kathyc2 has four orange rectangles on her strip of white rectangles, kind of like a meter showing 40% full. And her phrase when you hover the mouse is "has a spectacular aura". I've noticed a few other users, such as FEDuke, also have some orange rectangles and different phrases from the default "distinguished road". I wonder what makes the setting change? It does not appear to be number of posts, but maybe it is frequency? Or likes? (which I'm glad do not seem to have caught on here, but now maybe I've jinxed it.)
          "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

But, Robert's "road" says he will become famous soon enough -- even though he has NO orange rectangles.

Comment

Working...
            X