Tax Wise software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax Wise software

Anyone know of any tax software that is ready?

Nothing could be completely ready because the IRS has not finalized all of the forms yet.

As for 'pretty much ready', perhaps the really high-end software such as ProSystemFx (and possibly UltraTax) could be close to ready, but I would guess that nothing else has reliable QBI calculations yet.

I use ProSeries, and even though they release it in November, it is never really functional until mid-December, and this year still has a long way to go.

Because of the large number of States that do not 'conform' to the Federal changes, I suspect those states will have lots of bugs, which in turn will delay corrections of other software problems.

Comment

Taxslayer Pro as of Today released the availability to efile individual returns. Have not released the Business or any State modules yet.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by arlo View Post
        Anyone know of any tax software that is ready?
        I seriously doubt any company has a "filing ready" software. Most companies have released a "pre-release" version to print organizers, do what if calculations etc. You may want to contact CCH on their timetable. I am always leery of the first version released and don't rush to complete a return using that until all or most of the "bugs" have been shaken out?
        Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Working...
        X