Flag Certain Topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flag Certain Topics

I have read a few important topics that I would like to flag for future reference. I know I can search certain subjects, but is there a way just to flag certain topics as I read them that I can quickly get to them in the future rather than doing the search for a particular subject? Thank you.

On this forum, the term "flag" is used to report posts that violate forum rules, or you think have some other serious problem. So don't call it "flagging". To answer your question, the closest thing I could find is the "subscribe" feature, which is a clickable button to the upper right of the posting area. Once subscribed, you can click on a link from the main page to see your subscriptions, so that is how you quickly get to them. I don't know if you will also get notifications for each new post or not.
    "You said it, they'll never know the difference. Come on, we'll paint our way out!" - Moe Howard

Comment

You can also post a reply on any topic which interests you. That enables you to narrow down your search a bit, because you can click on "My Recent Posts" to see only a list of topics you've commented on. I've sometimes simply said something to the effect that "This is a topic of interest to me - looking forward to what others have to say about it", with my sole purpose being to flag it for future reference. If you want to get more creative, you can plant a nonsense word in your reply. Then all you need to do is a szimpel search on the nonsense word.
      Last edited by JohnH; 12-06-2018, 12:18 PM.
      "The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look respectful" - John Kenneth Galbraith

Comment

I did notice the "flag" is used to report problems. Thanks to each of you for those replies. I will definitely utilize them.

Comment

Working...
        X