Anyone else downloaded 2018 software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else downloaded 2018 software?

I'm frustrated already just playing around with entering a simple return. Simplification my *(&(&

I have my Lacerte program. Data input is the same.

Comment

I use Pro and have always used the "forms" entry rather than "sheets". People who use the "sheets" view may not see than much of a different but I sure do.

Comment

Get mine next week (ATX). It is forms-based, hopefully. Always has been in the past.

Comment

Drake is estimated a little over 2 weeks from now, December 3.
          Jiggers, EA

Comment

Originally posted by Burke View Post
            Get mine next week (ATX). It is forms-based, hopefully. Always has been in the past.
            The forms based it's what it driving me nuts. For most things I'll have the 1040 on screen and drill down to put in for the line. Where things are located on the stupid postcard is going to be a learning curve. Even something as simple as interest income; click on interest income (yeah, that one is still on page 1!) doesn't take me right to the B, but to another screen where I have to click again to go to B! Anyone with half a brain would not have made the "postcard" mandatory but rather an option so they could still put their political spin of "postcard" to public.

Comment

Originally posted by FEDUKE404

At least Black Friday nears, so it might be a good time to stock up on some extra ink and paper.

FE
              Also stocking up on wine. It's going to be a challenging year.....

Comment

Originally posted by FEDUKE404

My personal favorite is you need an extra form (Schedule 6) IF the client wishes to authorize someone else (including you!) to discuss the filed return.
                FE
                You have got to be kidding. Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                X