Succinct Listing - New Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Succinct Listing - New Law

I'm wondering if someone could share a link to a reasonably succinct list (with bullets) of changes in the new tax law. I've seen much of it in bits and pieces, and don't even remember whether taxes and interest on a second home is still deductible on Sch A.

I have not seen anything better than the TTB listing with bullets so far. Most are fragmented. Perhaps we will see an updated listing from TTB in our annual books this year.
    Taxes after all are the dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organized society. - FDR

Comment

Originally posted by Snaggletooth View Post
      I'm wondering if someone could share a link to a reasonably succinct list (with bullets) of changes in the new tax law. I've seen much of it in bits and pieces, and don't even remember whether taxes and interest on a second home is still deductible on Sch A.
      I think the summary TTB put out in Dec 2017 did a good job of summarizing. I have it printed out and refer to it often. I think this is the link, but it is a locked article where you need to enter your code. https://www.thetaxbook.com/updates_login.asp

Comment

Thanks. The listing is very good, but does not contain the updates which occurred in July this year. Maybe since technical issues were changed, such as listing may become too voluminous.

Comment

BUSINESSES
          The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act changed deductions, depreciation, expensing, tax credits and other things that affect businesses. This side-by-side comparison can help businesses understand the changes and plan accordingly.

INDIVIDUALS
          Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) provisions that affect individuals
          Jiggers, EA

Comment

Working...
          X